If You Can Read This...

(figure it out)

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Impending Arrival


I don't think I've mentioned that we have cats. 3 of them at the moment. Our oldest is Cleo. We rescued her from a construction work site when she was a kitten. The next oldest is Lily. We rescued her from a household of 10 cats smooshed into a teeny, tiny, cat-smelly home. The youngest is Buddy. He's Cleo's boy. He's about 4 months old now. Unfortunately Cleo got pregnant again before weaning Buddy...sigh...she's going to pop any moment now. I'm hoping for a litter of one again. What are the chances of that happening again?

I brought out the baby box a few days ago. The problem? Buddy remembers it and thinks its his. As you can see in the picture. Buddy is the white cat. Cleo is the other one. They are currently curled up together and he is nursing while I am pretty sure she is in labor. I'm a little worried about how he will react when he has competition for the na-nas. She on the other seems cool with it all.

Keep your fingers crossed for a singleton birth and no sibling rivalry will you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home