If You Can Read This...

(figure it out)

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. My husband has been hounding me to rejoin the blogging community. I haven't done any writing online since I shut down my writing forum. I keep telling him I will forget to post here in about 2 days. I'll cross my fingers I remember.

I don't have a solid idea of what I will write here. I can say that I will try not to be trite and whiny. Not unless I can be funny at the same time anyway. :P

Your comments are welcome as long as they are respectful. I've dealt with enough jerks online, I don't encourage you to be one. Be nice and we'll all get along. Don't be nice and you'll make me mad...you won't like me when I'm mad. As my kids say "If mama ain't happy, ain't no one happy." Trust them, they know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home