If You Can Read This...

(figure it out)

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Halloween

We have an annual Halloween party that we go to. Usually our best friend hosts it, but this year is a different friend. My husband and I will dress up, bring some food and go have some awesome fun! This year we are going as Satan and his wife. We don't always go as a team, sometimes he goes as one thing and I go as something different. But it was easier...and CHEAPER...to go as Satan and his bride. My husband went as Satan a few years ago. I have my daughters costumes here, so I can borrow hew witch dress and be Satan's wife pretty easily.

Will you attend a Halloween party? What will you go as?
Did you dress up last year?
What were you?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Meowkaat said…

    PICTURES please!!!!
    I'm always a witch. Life imitating art or vice versa. ;)

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger sock puppet said…

    No parties this year, and no dress-up for work, as I have an 'important meeting'... I guess I could say that my costume is a suit...

    My most recent costume was my favourite dead rock star - Janis Joplin.

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger isokesa said…

    I didn't get any pictures. I might be able to get one or two from someone else who was at the party though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home