If You Can Read This...

(figure it out)

Monday, October 02, 2006

Monday 10/02

This last weekend of football was a total loss...the Vikngs lost, the Seahawks lost and today the Packers lost! in case you haven't realized yet, I am the only one in my house who likes football enough to watch a full game. I have three favorite teams...and as you can tell, they all lost. ~raspberry~

Moving on to today. I applied for a part time cashiering position at Riteaid. I am really hoping that the manager feels the same as the two employees I talked to. They were understanding of the hours I desire. They apparently know what it is like to have kids and not want to work only to pay the babysitter. Cross your fingers for me. She is due back soon. I hope for an interview. I also hope that she will be willing to work with the hours I am available.

I have a question for you. What tv show do you watch that you are afraid to admit you watch?

I have quite a few shows I watch regularly. They include: Top Chef, Hell's Kitchen, Amazing Race, Survivor, Anthony Bourdain, Criminal Minds, Without A Trace, CSI (the original), What Not to Wear, Law and Order (and its 2 spin-offs) and Project Runway.

But at the end of last season I found myself with nothing to watch on a particular night. I filled it with...sigh...really big sigh...The Bachelor. :( Tonight, after the football game, there was nothing worth watching...so what did I watch? The season premiere of...you guessed it...The Bachelor Rome. ~blech~

I'm hoping for some new Tony Bourdain. Although I think his time slot is an hour too late. So much to the chagrin of my son I will probably be watching the bachelor make his picks.

I'm going to stop now, before I write my way into more shame and finish watching the original X-Men. My god, isn't Wolverine the most yummiest man-flesh you could fantasize about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home